Our client is a digital design studio based in Central London, who collaborate with businesses and organisations to tackle complex themes and propose creative solutions towards meaningful change.
Their workplace is friendly and inclusive, made up of a small team of talented creatives, researchers and developers. Their aim is create outstanding digital products by working side-by-side with developers and designers, thinking creatively and experimenting with new technologies.
They are now looking for a like-minded middleweight designer to join the team and help grow the business by continuing to deliver outstanding work across sustainability, social inequity and the circular economy.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years experience in a digital role preferably in a digital agency or studio
- Strong understanding of UX and UI practices and user centred design, including user stories, user flows and wireframing.
- An interest or knowledge of front end development and web technologies not essential but would be preferred
- Experience of working in close collaboration with development teams
- Self-motivated, positive under pressure, with keen attention to detail and a strong personal drive to deliver quality work
- Good organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Support interface creation, design and delivery as part of the design team and alongside the development team
- Collaborate with the design team to find smart solutions to complex problems
- Be responsible for assigned projects and tasks, maintaining high standards of creativity and consistency.
- Apply a rigorous eye for detail with an appreciation for type, layout and pixel perfect delivery.
- Flexible working hours and week, with the option of 4 or 5 day contract
- Access to facilities and events in the shared studio space, including wood, textile, engineering and digital workshops, masterclasses, talks and courses.
- Remote / on site flexible split
- Fun and open-minded studio
- Budget for personal development