Mid-Weight Digital Designer required
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 *Depending on experience
Monday to Friday
9:30 to 18:00
Neighbour is a small team working together to deliver amazing visual solutions for some of the world’s best-known brands such as PUMA, Triumph Lingerie & Red Bull. The culture at Neighbour is very collaborative, supportive, friendly, and overall good fun to work for.
We are currently looking for a Mid-Weight Digital Designer with existing art-working and e-Commerce/web design experience. You should have studied design at degree level and already have a few years experience under your belt. A passion for e-Commerce, web design, and animation is needed.
At Neighbour you will be involved in supporting the digital team on a variety of art-working briefs, predominantly producing web assets for e-com including campaign banners, social media assets, digital templates and layouts of EDMs. You will also be creating gifs and text animations, as well as basic video editing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow and develop on existing knowledge of digital design – producing both static and animated creative. You should be practical in thinking, with a hands-on approach while working quickly and efficiently.
We want you to…
- Be proactive in carrying out responsibilities, bringing creative and innovative ideas.
- Be a good communicator and have a good understanding of e-commerce principals.
- Knowledge & interest in social media and online trends
- Be able to work efficiently both individually and as part of a team.
- Have a desire to learn and always better existing skills.
- Want to work for an agency that encourages & nurtures talent.
- Fluent in English.
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, inDesign, Illustrator, and After Effects)
- Adobe XD: Decent knowledge but support given if required
- **NICE TO HAVE: Premiere, UX skills, knowledge of animation, interests in animation and motion graphics.
What we offer:
- WFH days (will come into place when we all return to the office)
- Snacks and drinks on Fridays (when in office)
- Company Pension
- Entitled to EOT benefits after 12 months employment
- 4 weeks paid leave, bank holidays plus normally an additional 2 weeks at Christmas/NY
COVID-19 precautions currently making this a work a remote position currently.
Remote interview process over teams or zoom (camera and mic required).