The Office Group creates beautiful flexible work spaces where our members and their business can thrive. Launched in 2003, we are home to a creative and forward-thinking working community with over 50 buildings in the UK and Germany. Each one is designed individually in collaboration with award-winning architects and interior designers. Guiding everything we do is our brand purpose to reimagine, shape and improve the way people work.
At TOG, we don’t do standard. We are looking for an original-thinking Graphic Designer to become an integral part of the creative studio. You’ll deliver considered and elevated creative solutions from concept to completion in collaboration with a like-minded team.
A passionate and organised creative, you’ll be applying your design skills across new building branding, signage, print, digital, hoarding/vinyl, show suite, collateral and proposal projects. Whilst also commissioning and art directing photographers, stylists, CGI artists and illustrators.
Working closely with the Head of Creative & Content to drive the highest design standards in all our output. You’ll add to our positive and open team culture and be comfortable working at pace (and to deadline) in a creative studio environment. To deliver meaningful work, you will build strong partnerships with key people in marketing, sales, operations and across the wider business.
What you can expect as our Graphic Designer:
- Graphic design lead for projects including new building activity from acquisitions to launch
- Take design ownership of assigned projects with the Studio Manager. Delivering to deadline, brief and budget.
- Working closely with the Head of Creative & Content on concepting, and art direction of photography, CGIs, 360 virtual tours and illustration.
- Build a strong partnership with the rest of the marketing team to deliver impactful solutions to brief that align with the overall objective in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the Creative Copywriter on all content-driven projects, ensuring the design brings the storytelling to life in a compelling way
- Deliver coherent design thinking that aligns with our new brand guidelines but embraces the individuality of our buildings and expresses this. Always with a sharp eye for detail.
- Enabling the sales and acquisitions teams through the creation and monitoring of design templates and structures so our branding is always on point in all communications
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve got:
- Three to five years’ experience in a design or creative agency, or in-house marketing and creative team
- Advanced skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are a must. Any 3D/motion experience would be a plus but not essential.
- Demonstrated skills at working collaboratively with other creatives to achieve desired results
- Knowledge of print production process and feasibility of your design work
- Confident and articulate communicator
- The ability to read and interpret a brief, understanding the strategy behind it to achieve the design solution
- Proven ability to design for print and digital in a professional setting
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Passionate about graphic design, and its value to building a brand
- Pride in your work, with a keen eye for detail in every output
- Desire to take ownership of briefs, whilst working openly and collaboratively with others
Please apply with your CV and a portfolio of recent work, no bigger than 5mb.