About the role
We’re looking for a talented Designer to hit the ground running as part of our creative team. If you’re passionate about your craft, ever curious about the industry and keen to push yourself, your creativity and your career, then this role is for you.
You will be involved in client projects from day one, as well as helping with TMW internal projects and initiatives. As a Designer, you’ll work closely with Art Directors and Lead Designers to ensure our work is the best it can be.
What we’d like to see from you
- A strong, varied portfolio showcasing work across multiple project types and channels, as well as proving a solid sense of design principles.
- Working level knowledge of Adobe CC.
- A portfolio with at least some well known brands.
- Evidence of modern integrated work and the skillset – social, digital, OOH, DOOH, CRM etc on those brands
What will make you a success in the role
- You have an ambitious and fearless approach to design.
- You have a drive to progress, not just for the agency but for yourself. You have a thirst for design, and we’d like to help with that.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You’re great at communicating your designs with the team – and dare we say clients!
- Good time management is needed. You must have the ability to concept and create within the timeframe required.
- You have experience collaborating with Art Directors and Creative teams
- You will be an organised and methodical thinker with the ability to work independently and use initiative when required.
- Able to take direction but being able to bring your own flair to go wild, take the scamps to the next level. To have that creative vision to push things to the unexpected / further than the expected.
- A proven ’can do’ attitude and calmness under pressure will be needed.
- You have a good sense of humour and a positive outlook towards change.
- You have an inclusive, modern view on local culture.
The ever-changing, ever-adapting way of our industry means we’re always looking to bring new and varied skills to the team. Nowadays a flair for animation and/or an interest in 3D would be a plus. Welcome are also more crafty skills like lettering, paper art, photography, etc. so bring in your passions with your CV!
We create ideas that move people
Across every department, at every level of the business, we believe in the power of ideas – to capture hearts and minds, to create change and to drive long-term growth.
TMW is a full-service agency currently working remotely but headquartered in the heart of Soho, with a fantastic client list that includes Absolut, Diet Coke, Winsor and Newton, YesAuto, Sony Bravia, Coca Cola, Kinder Bueno, GHD, Barratt Homes, Vodafone, HSBC and more.
The design department is built of 7 designers with a good mix of levels, expertise and backgrounds. We all work across the whole portfolio of clients in diverse channels and media. We collaborate, challenge and support each other. We’ll aim to give you as much freedom as possible, while always championing your learning and development.
What we offer
- It is quite likely you’ll start working remotely but we’ll ensure we provide you with the kit and the support you need to become part of the team.
- World-class work in a central London setting -approx. from April. Welcome to the Soho life: food markets, neon lights, coffee shops, art galleries…
- Big company benefits; small company feel
- Open plan office with the whole creative department seating together
- Friendly, supportive environment. Close team with a variety of people and skills to learn from
- Premium health plan provided by Simply Health
- Holiday/summer hours
- Weekly pop up meeting to catch up on the agency’s status
- Monthly Agency cascade to check on the agency’s performance
- Office perks: coffee/teas, Fruit Mondays, Free Friday Breakfast, rooftop café bar with subsidised drinks, amongst others
- Fun stuff: Summer and Christmas parties, Creative Nights Out, Social Clubs. gym discounts, Cycle to work programme, access to Carnaby Card with 10% off all Carnaby shops, access to Lynda, so you can keep learning at your own pace, etc.
Please apply with CV and portfolio (link to live site or pdf).
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual’s needs as best as we can.