The speed read:
Our client is a fast growing fin tech looking for a motion graphics designer to join their ambitious team. They have recently undergone a rebrand, so it’s a great time to join and make your mark with the new brand.
This hire is central to the development of this business’ digital content plans. You will sit in a small fast-paced marketing team, working on a wide range of motion graphics projects for: a new e-learning tool, animations, film, video (with video editing) and producing creative work for social channels.
This may suit someone who has worked at a gaming company (but they aren’t a gaming company!), but you could be anywhere right now, just keen to make your mark, be heard and get on. You may have experience brand or agency side, it doesn’t matter too much.
Technical skills needed:
We will be forgiving on level of experience for a candidate with the right attitude but to be successful, you need to have had some learning in:
- Adobe CS suite
- Adobe After Effects 2D
- Premiere or Final Cut or an industry standard film editing software
- Some interest in special effects and 3D (you can develop these skills more)
- A continuous learner, keen to develop your skills across lots of different motion graphics projects
- Playful with your work but great with detail
- Interested in brand and brand development
- Able to storyboard to get your ideas across
A great blend of adventure, rigour and tenacity!
Please make sure you have sent a showreel with your application. Salary £35 – £40k depending on experience (wfh during Covid, central London office).