Grimshaw are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team at our London office, located in Farringdon. This role will allow you to work as part of our team producing graphic design and visual communication work for a wide range of projects and media with a key focus on bid documents and architectural editorial outputs.
The Graphics Designers support the team throughout the execution of tender and proposal submissions, architectural competition submissions, event and marketing collateral, media campaigns and award submissions.
At Grimshaw, we encourage creativity and innovation and work in a friendly and vibrant environment. We want our staff to be fulfilled by their time with us as we know the key to our continuing success is working with and engaging the most talented people we can find. For all of our roles, strong communication skills and an appreciation of the Grimshaw design ethos are crucial.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and presentation software.
- Strong attention to detail and great communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritise different tasks depending on what resources are available to meet a range of potentially conflicting deadlines.
- Experience in preparation of bid submissions and external marketing collateral
- In order to be fully considered for the role please remember to attach an electronic copy of your portfolio (if you have examples of past bid work this would be welcomed) to the application form, links will not be reviewed.
Grimshaw is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed. Any offer of employment with Grimshaw will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK. The Practice is currently working remotely however you will be expected to be able to return to the Studio albeit in a flexible capacity, in the future.
Talk to us about Flexible Working