Output is a digital-first design agency joining the dots between marketing, brand and product.
We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager with 2–3 years’ experience, to help bring brands with substance to life in a digital space.
A Midweight Digital Producer supports the internal creative team and external partners in delivering successful digital projects. You’ll work closely with our Head of Production and Creative Director, so projects are delivered on time, on spec and to happy clients.
This role will be remote in the short term, then moving into a London studio during 2021.
Skills and responsibilities:
- As a Digital Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of project finance, risks and scheduling to ensure a smooth delivery.
- You’re confident preparing detailed cost estimates, statements of work, timing plans and specification documents, and communicating these to clients in an easy-going way.
- You’ll be managing multiple projects of different sizes, and across various platforms, at any one time. Show us you can deliver projects on brief, on time and on budget.
- You’re experienced in delivering websites, from UX through to screen design and build.
- This is a client-facing role, so you’ll need to be confident and enthusiastic presenting work and taking feedback.
- You really understand cross-platform creative processes, you’re digital savvy and your attention to detail and planning is beyond obsessive.
- Knowledge and experience using Google Docs, Excel and Word are a must. Experience of Xero, TeamGantt, Toggl, Trello, Keynote and InDesign will also be a big plus (as this is our day-to-day toolkit).
- SEO experience would be a bonus, but not essential.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and a cover letter to Dan Fox by 5pm on Friday 22nd January.