Pentagram is looking for a highly creative mid-senior weight 3D and Motion Designer to join Luke Powell & Jody Hudson-Powell’s team working remotely to start but eventually/pandemic permitting at their London office.
Jody and Luke’s design practice has involved 3D and motion design since the beginning. As such, the role of a 3D and motion designer in our team is integral to our overall approach to brand design.
We work across a variety of sectors with a mixture of companies at all stages of growth, including tech, AI, gaming, finance, entertainment, culture and fashion and this position within our team plays a key role in the success of our work. Our current core team is made up of two creative directors, two project managers, four designers and one 3D motion designer. We’re a collaborative team and this role will be a good fit for someone who thrives working both collaboratively and independently from idea generation through to design development, formatting and delivery.
Dependent on the role, our team uses various softwares to bring their ideas to fruition, including C4D(Octane), After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML CSS and JS. With strong technical skills and the ability to problem solve and think strategically.
We are actively seeking applications from qualified individuals and groups who are under-represented in the workplace, whether in relation to religion, ethnicity, age, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation or disability. On this occasion we are only able to accept applications from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK.
- Medical (inc. dental) and life insurance
- Six months starting in January 2021 [on a date to be agreed] with a possibility of extension
- Competitive salary
- Strong skills in Cinema 4D +Octane or Redshift (Xpresso desirable), After Effects and the rest of Adobe Creative Suite
- Any knowledge and skills in the following are desirable although not essential: Houdini, Substance Designer, Unity, Unreal, Blender
- HTML,CSS and JS knowledge is desirable although not essential
To apply, please email over a link to your folio / show reel using the Apply by Email button.