Who we are
We are an independent creative agency based in London, but with a team and network that covers the globe. As a creative agency, we believe deep and complete understanding is vital when it comes to making your brand and content impossible to ignore.
Our clients are incredibly varied, from global financial services, to public sector all the way through to dynamic start-ups, we are passionate about finding innovative creative solutions to their problems, keeping the audience needs at the very core of what we do.
Join us, and you will have the opportunity to help bring ideas to life through beautiful executed design, all whilst working in a committed, fun and relaxed working environment alongside a team that really enjoys what it does and genuinely cares about each other, and our clients.
Who you are
You are a talented creative designer, with a good bit of experience under your belt and a real eagerness to kick on and take that next step in your career. You have a passion for all things creative and have a real focus and drive to make things pixel perfect. You’re comfortable working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and are confident in talking through your design decisions. A real team player you can work both independently and collaborate in a tight-knit team.
- Create original design solutions that encompass branding, animation and video
- Inspire both us, and our clients by creating designs and ideas which are Impossible to Ignore
- Have an active interest in new design trends, learning new skills and sharing ideas
- Own and drive projects at pace with a positive attitude
- Supporting art directors and UX leads in helping realise and execute the vision
What we would love to see
- 3-5 years’ agency experience
- A strong and varied portfolio
- Exceptional knowledge and ability in Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
What will make you a success in the role
- A real attention to detail, a dedication to craftsmanship
The ability to work quickly to tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Taking personal responsibility for your work
- A real passion for all things creative, taking a keen interest to stay on top of current trends
- The ability to work independently when required, collaborating directly with the account management team to deliver projects on time, confidently answering the brief
- A desire to keep improving your design skills – a self-starter and quick learner
- The ability to see the big picture, with a keen focus on developing brilliant ideas and concepts which will stop people in their tracks
- You are comfortable speaking with internal teams and occasionally clients in articulating your work
- A complete team player in every sense of the word