Lyst is on a mission to create the leading platform every fashion shopper uses to decide what to buy. We’re building a brand for fashion lovers and tastemakers, and have recently gone through an exciting brand refresh with a new creative and visual identity. We are looking for a Junior Visual Designer to join our Creative Squad to help us with this continuing mission.
At Lyst we champion great design and creativity, and know that our ambitious plans to create a unique offering that thrills fashion lovers relies on us having great visuals.In this role you will work as part of the Creative squad within the Brand tribe, but also be part of the wider Lyst design chapter that crosses the whole business. You will work with our Senior Visual Designer and Creative Director to bring the brand to life through innovative and exciting visual design.
In this role you will…
- Work closely with the content team to create impactful visual assets that bring to life our content across multiple channels
- Work with the content team on image sourcing as part of the asset creation
- Provide detailed and technically precise support on creative projects of all sizes, ranging from digital to print
- Own end to end ad-hoc internal design projects of all sizes – such as presentations, event collateral, and more
- Maintain our creative and visual direction, ensuring all our visual assets reflect the Lyst brand
- Become a Lyst ambassador for all things creative, championing great design across the business
- Be part of our ongoing mission to ensure Lyst is known for great design
- You’re highly creative and taste-driven, with an authentic love for design, fashion and culture
- You’re versatile and agile, able to prove fast and work at speed, but also work collaboratively and change direction when needed
- Motivated by the challenge and opportunity to be part of the team to reimagine the future of shoppable fashion content
- Organised, self motivated and able to hit the ground running
- Interest in developing your skills as a designer. You will have ambition and want to grow with our squad.
- Some previous experience in visual design or similar, in-house or agency setting
- Experience creating high-quality, impactful visuals including assets for both print and digital
- Ability to work to a high level of speed, accuracy and quality with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to work with WordPress
- Comfortable working in a ‘test and learn’ environment
- Creative design portfolio (online or PDF)
What you will get from us…
- A rich and rewarding work environment, where you are empowered and entrusted to make your own decisions and manage your own time, and will be supported no matter what your capabilities or experience
- We’re open and honest, and actively listen to employee feedback to help us in our goal to become an awesome place to work
- You will have impact, your voice will be heard and your efforts will be rewarded
- You will have the support you need to progress in your career, no matter what path you decide to pursue
- You get 29 days’ time off throughout the year to take a well earned rest. There’s also the 8 public bank holidays too.
- Private Healthcare by Vitality. Your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme from the day you start.
- Conferences and events. We’re big on learning, so all Lysters are allocated an individual training & development budget.
- Discounted eye tests and glasses
- Team meet-ups, social events, sports and exercise events
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Transport season ticket loans