We are on the lookout for a talented junior designer to join Klutch Studio and work on our exciting and varied client projects.
You’ll be using all the latest tools to produce a diverse range of work spanning brand identity, print and some digital projects for our clients across a variety of sectors.
If you are a hungry junior looking to get your teeth into a variety of projects you can help shape, then look no further.
What’s important to us
- Junior designer with 2+ years of agency experience
- A problem solver
- A creative thinker
- Collaborative, positive, proactive
- A good communicator
- Always pushing yourself to find better solutions
- Able to follow and trust in the creative process
- Attentive to detail
- Bring your ideas to life and see projects from conception to final product.
- Be organised, show up on time, be self-motivated, and take deadlines seriously
- Explain your ideas and thinking and ideate with peers and clients in a positive and collaborative way
- Be yourself and voice your opinion when it matters
- You are experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- You are proficient in Sketch, and/or equivalent digital design tools
- You understand print process and file set-up
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- The newest tech
- Flexible working hours
- Access to training budget
- Monthly socials
- A company-wide bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday
- A day off on your birthday
- All the fruit and snacks and coffee you need!
Please note, our studio is in Victoria, Central London and once some kind of normality returns this will be your base, however we are currently working from home until at least January 2021, when further decisions will be made on a return to the studio.
How to apply
Please email over your CV and folio (under10MB).
Closing Date 12th December 2020
No agencies please.