Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months fixed term contract
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Designwerk are looking for a confident Creative Artworker who is keen to make an impact in a busy design studio. With the agency growing rapidly, there has never been a better time to join the team!
We are looking for an art-worker to support our design team, taking our concepts and applying these across a range of small and large formats, creating high-end artwork for print and digital.
As an Artworker at Designwerk, you will have the opportunity to work with some amazing properties and see your designs come to life in ATL campaigns and sports arenas. You will be working in a fast-paced, welcoming studio alongside a friendly and dedicated team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
● 3+ years art-working experience
● Experience working to detailed media plans for digital and print campaigns
● Demonstrable understanding of versioning and working with an existing design system to flex and stretch for different touchpoints
● Have a broad portfolio of work demonstrating creative application and implementation
● Be technically very proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Much of our current work requires a high level of knowledge in Illustrator. We will require logo versioning, graphic language application, to a multitude of different formats.
● Have experience in setting up files for print and digital production
● Have experience in setting up artwork for both large and small scale formats
● Have a good understanding of printing, design, typesetting, formatting and colour correction
● Be methodical and meticulous with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
● Be comfortable retouching images
● Have the ability to work quickly under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Have excellent communication skills
● Be a good collaborator, working with all members of our multi-disciplined team
● Be enthusiastic and proactive – a good sense of humour is a must.