Who we are:
MCH Global is the creative agency of the MCH Group (Art Basel, Design Miami, Expomobilia, MC2). Along with the rest of the world, we’re transforming; so we’re building a future-focussed team to bring our vision to life.
We’re driven by our passion for ‘next generation experiences’. With our heart in Zurich, Switzerland, our diverse team is based around the world. We create spectacular activations for global, household-name brands, up-start challengers, and individuals, in pulsating sectors like automotive, sports, culture and entertainment. From intimate to spectacular, no two projects are alike.
We support clients to anticipate change, to be at the forefront of experience marketing, to create new memories for their customers.
What we need:
An uncertain future requires creative solutions; and so now is the time to forge new, untrodden paths. We’re looking for a Creative Director who can rise to the challenge, who sees the current zeitgeist as an opportunity to deliver branded activations and experiences in spectacular style.
This role will lead our creative design team with vision and execution.
This person will have a multidisciplinary design background, with a portfolio encompassing experiential, creative production, (media) architecture, retail experience, digital, scenography and creative technology. They will bridge ideas and concepts and bring them to life with live, digital and hybrid communication solutions.
We need someone who is plugged into Spark AR, knows their Bauhaus from their houseparty, and who takes their inspiration from the likes of Es Devlin, Refik Anadol or Olafur Eliasson.
We have a chance to blow clients out-of-the-water with new ways to reach customers and we need someone who can join us on this mission.
Your job is to lead with creations that go beyond the traditional design, combining the unexpected and the emotional with the latest technologies and freshest ideas.
You’ll have this experience:
- Developing and designing experiential concepts and ideas.
- Inspiring and leading creative and design teams.
- Acting as a global creative agency ambassadors.
- Developing concepts from idea to reality.
- Omnichannel, cross-discipline and integrated campaigns.
- Of working with your own global network of collaborators, partners and experts.
- Emerging (digital) tools, methodologies and trends.
- Bridging the physical and digital world.
- Connecting the dots between brands, culture, and zeitgeist.
- Spotting good ideas – and know what it takes to elevate an idea into a great concept.
- Being a key player within a small but growing international team.
- Inspiring creative thinking and action throughout an agency.
- Adapting what constitutes an effective experience in an ever-changing virtual / physical world.
- Communicating fluently in English and (as a bonus) German.
- 7+ years experience in a creative role, with proven experience of delivering innovative experiential campaigns and activations.
- A deep passion for and knowledge of (pop) culture, music, design, technology, beautiful locations, exhibitions, live shows, trends, and futures, with the ability to apply this insight to the projects that you work on.
What we offer:
With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is ready to innovate and build something new.
- Workplace: Zürich Area or home office (flexible)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for both collaboration and independence
- Freedom to bring in and implement your own ideas
- A variety of projects and visions that our different fields of work bring with them.
- International work atmosphere
- Good overtime compensation and attractive salary