At Lidl, we’re Big on creative, Big on making stuff that puts smiles on faces and products in trolleys and we’re looking for an exceptional creative from a design background to join us.
You’ll be the type of person who loves to take a brief and run with it.
This is a role for an ambitious designer who’s hot on branding and conceptualising and loves to talk through their exceptional designs. You’ll have the opportunity to work on some amazing projects and see your concepts come to life across fully integrated campaigns, helping us to stay stand-out and on-brand.
The right candidate to join our Creative Projects team will be a self-motivated team player, with a hunger for generating brilliant work.
***Please include a link to your portfolio on your CV or as an attachment***
What you’ll do
- You’ll ensure your designs are on brief, within brand guidelines and delivered on time
- Responding to creative briefs
- Supporting and collaborating with the team to work on various campaigns and projects
- Opportunity to get involved with photoshoots
- Presenting your work back to senior creatives and stakeholders
What you’ll need
- You’ll need to have extensive Graphic Design experience with a proven portfolio of work across creative projects
- Excellence in creativity and design craft
- Clear communication skills
- Experience working on retail store graphics is desired
- Sound knowledge of the print and production process desired
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work across multiple projects
- You have an in depth understanding of Adobe CC, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience using projects management tools, i.e. ASANA
- FMCG experience and a background working with big brands, Shopper Marketing experience will be ideal
What you’ll receive
This isn’t getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We’re proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £22,000 to £28,000 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company’s receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.