The Feed Way
Feed is an award-winning, full-service agency providing conversion with heart. We create emotive yet conversion-focused ideas, campaigns, and products that change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and shift market share.
Feed helps hungry brands stand out at speed and sell at scale. We utilise bespoke technology to create compelling digital campaigns working with clients like eBay, Gumtree, and Virgin to name a few.
Due to COVID-19, we are flexible working until the end of the year.
The Impact You’ll Have
As a Designer, you’ll work on a broad range of small and large projects for some of the largest digital brands in the world. Based at our Manchester office, you will be required to work with Photoshop, creating on-site and direct marketing material across multiple formats and placements.
Day to day
- Working on a brief from start to finish.
- Image sourcing and art-working.
- Designing responsive emails and landing pages.
- Maintaining existing and designing new onsite marketing templates.
- Developing rich visual content for weekly newsletters.
- Applying creativity to ad-hoc projects.
- Always striving to create work that contributes towards the client’s business goals.
- Researching competitors and staying current with design and marketing trends.
- Delivering constructive feedback.
- Taking accountability for flawless design output.
- Contributing innovative ideas at creative review meetings.
- Protecting brand integrity and guardianship.
- Drive the delivery of work on time and to the highest standard through understanding your team’s capabilities.
- 1-3 years digital design experience
- A great source for up-to-the-minute creative knowledge and digital design trends
- You are well versed in working in an agency context and have relevant experience covering brand, direct and above the line creative work
- Keen to build client relations and pitch ideas to them
- Good eye for layout, skilled in typesetting and retouching
- A great teammate that supports their colleagues and doesn’t act as an individual
- Very organised with attention to detail
- Works with grit and determination in the face of demanding deadlines
- Has a desire to embrace new skills and challenges
- 26 days’ holiday (pro rata) exclusive of bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Buddy Program – All new joiners will be paired with a ‘Feed Buddy’ to help them through their first weeks’
- Feed Social – Early finish every other Friday, Pizza Friday’s, Weekly, monthly and quarterly social
- Feed Talks – Sharing professional knowledge from members of the team
- Feed Knowledge – Want to learn a new tool or subscribe to a newsletter? We’ll provide an allowance to support your professional development
- Feed Kudos – Be recognised and rewarded for going the extra mile and helping the business exceed its goals
- Feed Wellbeing – People are the very heart of who we are, and we are dedicated to supporting you to feel comfortable, healthy and happy at work
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further details in relation to candidate data see here: http://bit.ly/RecruitmentPrivacyNotice