THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
Support the Art Director on the graphic direction and output across all channels whilst developing the handwriting of the brand across all areas.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
We are looking for an ambitious and versatile Junior/Mid-Weight Designer to join the AllSaints Creative Studios team.
- This is both a digital and print role, with the candidate working on the graphic direction and output across all channels, whilst executing and maintaining the handwriting of the brand across all areas.
- You will be reporting to the Art Director and working closely and in partnership with the Production,
- Visual Merchandising, Marketing and Digital departments to produce forward thinking contemporary
- designs to an on-brand aesthetic.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- You will need to have an extensive Graphic Design experience with a proven portfolio of work across digital and print.
- An impeccable attention to detail and work environment surroundings.
- You must be highly organised with excellent communication skills, and used to liaising with and presenting to all areas of a business, occasionally some external partners.
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Understanding and working knowledge of AfterEffects and Premiere are a plus.
- Passionately and continually on the lookout for graphic and typographic trends, relevant photographers and art direction
ABOUT THE STORE AND TEAM
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer a competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.