We are looking for an experienced and self-driven CSS Designer to be responsible for the day-to-day design and maintenance of our virtual platform. Have excellent attention to detail with lots of enthusiasm and energy.
A can-do attitude and enthusiasm to see problems as opportunities.
Client relationship focussed with the confidence to be assertive as required.
Organised and forward-thinking to ensure apps/project is delivered on time.
- Adobe Illustrator or similar
- Adobe Photoshop
- Advanced CSS
- Experience of supporting clients in a similar role, ideally in the events industry.
- Experience of content management systems, ideally events related.
- Familiar with Squarespace / Wix / WordPress / Tumblr etc / other content management systems and understand the idea of a platform where you can upload content etc in the back-end and see the results in an app / website.
- Have both a design and tech background – i.e. Interest in youtube / streaming.
- A solid history of relevant digital project experience, ideally gained within an agency environment.
- Confident working alongside the design team to specify and document technical/creative solutions.
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity in all work efforts.
- Be an expert at own time management and setting own and others work goals.
- Keeps up to date with emerging web technologies.
- Proven ability to write clean and testable code, and to debug all output.
Please include a cover letter and CV in your application to: careers@cheerfultwentyfirst.
About Cheerful Twentyfirst
We’re a creative, award-winning, brand experience agency that specialise in live and virtual events, moving image and audience engagement. With an experienced multi-disciplinary team, we offer strategic and brand-led solutions across EMEA and the US.
More information can be found on our website www.cheerfultwentyfirst.com/ and on our social media.