About THG Studios:
The Hut Group has now opened a new exciting creative agency offering called THG Studios, Following THG’s acquisition and integration in 2017 of the UK’s leading content studio, Hangar 7 & Brand House not only now working with THG many well known brands but now extend our services to the likes of Nestle and P&G.
To add to this creative studios growth we are building a new development called ICON, the Group’s new content creation studio, At Manchester Airport, which will expand the Group’s content production capabilities dramatically. The ICON development, which will be delivered by ICON Industrial, will provide an extra 104,000 sq. ft. of office space over four floors as well as additional content creation facilities totalling 168,000 sq. ft. ICON will house c2,000 people who will be focused on video production and photography, to be used across THG’s digital offering.
About the Position:
As a Senior Designer you will be working closely with the overarching Creative Team to implement and produce high quality creative solutions for our brands. You will have the opportunity to take the lead on various projects. The Senior Designer will handle the day-to-day design, of multiple accounts and projects and lead junior members of the creative team, providing them with guidance and inspiration. You need to understand the unique needs of each of our brands and help maintain and develop brand identities according to the project demands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and moving between projects as requirements change.
- Using licensed assets to develop products and artwork.
- Setting files up for print and production.
- Submitting Concepts for approval – submitting and handling feedback.
- Working closely with our print production team to deliver best results.
- Campaign Landing Page
- On-Site E-Commerce Content and Digital Design
- Conceptualise, develop and execute ideas and visual assets for digital distribution that include website banners, online ads, product photos, press mailers, sampling vehicles, etc.
- Support creation of other visual assets including photography
- Support miscellaneous day-to-day operations as needed
- 2+ years’ experience within Digital Design/Graphic Design.
- Up to date knowledge of and excellent skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign.
- Previous experience using brand styleguides.
- Strong layout and composition skills.
- The ability to work across a number of projects at one time and change priority as requirements change.
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme