We are looking for a passionate, instinctive digital designer with a strong creative eye to join our small, busy team. You need to be ambitious, push projects to be the best they can be and care about what you do. This is a pivotal role reporting to the Creative Director, the successful candidate will assist in the creation and execution of digital designs including UX and UI project work.
Currently, the office is split between home working and office-based, and the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a remote environment. We are after an experienced proactive, designer with solid skills in digital design, website design and social media application, creative brand application, campaign layouts and creative concepts.
This role is a fixed contract for 6months (full-time) with an immediate start date and the potential to extend to a permanent contract.
We’re tight-knit creative content team, who work with brands big and small. We take pride and care about what we do. We’re driven by curiosity and always hungry to learn and improve. Being entrepreneurial and striving to be our best is at the heart of what we do, both for us as a team and for client projects.
We are looking for someone with the knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Understanding of the principles of UI and digital design
- Experience or understanding of developing digital design systems
- Ability to demonstrate strong UI conceptual skills
- Strong conceptual skills. A keen eye for colour, composition, and typography
- Good knowledge of Sketch, knowledge of Adobe CS is also required
- Attention to detail from brief to delivery
- An understanding of different digital formats across screen sizes and devices
- Experience developing digital prototypes
- Of UX deliverables such as wireframing, user flows and information architecture
- Ability to effectively collaborate with clients and team members
- Understanding of front-end development an advantage, however, you will not be required to write code in this role
- An original, compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality digital design experience
- Degree in graphic design or similar is desirable