You live and breathe brand design, interface, innovation and technology. Bringing world-class creative excellence across ideas, design, typography, colour theory and composition and transforming that into a digital brand experiences. Translating brand strategy into valuable, beautiful digital experiences that inspire the audience.
You champion creativity and are a natural leader. Articulating and effortlessly delivering genre-defining work and elevating brand within the digital ecosystem. Your experience stems from a deep involvement with digital product development, bringing together the demonstrable expertise in UI, UX and visual design, which reach beyond pure product design. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on with the design.
- Influence and lead the digital strategy and design execution across a range of digital platforms
- Be hungry to lead and build a new type of digital team. One that is flexible, innovative and goes beyond the rules of the genre
- Have solid understanding and working knowledge of digital design focusing on UI with a strong emphasis on brand. Be knowledgeable about UX and able to comfortably communicate with external development teams
- Be client-facing and able to nurture relationships built on trust in your technical and creative abilities. You’ll get on their wavelength, be proactive with their challenges, and strategically respond to feedback
- Turn strategic and upstream client conversations into useful and digestible digital forms, e.g prototypes, presentations, decks, briefs
- Be responsible for digital and drive digital innovation with a user-centric & stylistic approach across digital platforms.
- Develop advanced and current technology-based solutions to new and existing client briefs.
- Be part of the creative team and work together with other designers to craft seamless brand to digital experiences for clients.
- Evolve the digital side of the design process and ensure smooth execution of all creative design output, aiming to create industry-leading work.
Skills & Knowledge
- You have industry experience working with challenger brands, making a real mark and creating digital brand applications.
- Your portfolio shows off digital craftsmanship and hands-on design skills.
- You have proven experience with product development testing and research cycles.
- You have led projects from start to finish and worked directly with development teams (whether internal or external).
- You’re a team player, positive and able to work well with designers and other team members.
What We Offer
- A successful candidate will be joining an ambitious independent studio full of driven and passionate people. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do so being able to make a difference is guaranteed!
- Benefits include extra holiday entitlement for every year with us, regular performance reviews, pension scheme, free support and advice with our Employee Assistance Programme & our DixonBaxi family Friday lunches.
- The role is currently remote, however it will be studio-based, once we can work together safely again.