At Fy! our purpose is to empower creativity. People come to Fy! to discover unique and wonderful things and to realise their creative vision for their home. Our mission is to make the world of design discoverable, affordable and instantly accessible.
For designers, artists and brands, Fy! is a way to share their creative vision and convert it into income. Fy! lets them build a brand, a business, and a life doing what they love. So far Fy! ships over 150k products from 2,000 creators to over 30 countries – with free shipping and returns! But we’re just getting started.
One of Europe’s fastest growing consumer brands, we are an ambitious team of creators, designers, analysts and coders split between offices in London, Berlin and Zoom.
Now we’re looking for a digital designer to work directly with our creative lead and marketing teams to join the team to help us produce thumb-stopping creative materials for use in digital marketing and in our app. Could this be you?
We’re one of the fastest home and living brands in the UK and Europe and we believe there’s an opportunity to become the #1 brand in this space for 25 to 45 year olds.
Within your first 6 months you’d have smashed it if:
- You’re producing large amounts of high impact, relevant creative that resonates with our users, stops them in their tracks and drives results.
- You’ve built a strong understanding of the Fy! customers, product catalogue and creative.
What you’ll be up to
This is an in house junior position but you should be able to demonstrate a keen design eye, good typographic skills, creative mind and a desire to learn.
As a marketing graphic designer you’ll be working alongside our art director and marketing teams. As a start up you could be working across many different creative challenges which could include:
- Production of creative for paid social campaigns – images, videos, stories, Reels – on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok…
- Producing video creative for YouTube and display adverts.
- Working to design packing slips and postcards that drive referral and actions.
- Creating imagery for landing pages, email, shops and promotions.
- Producing mock-ups for art prints by identifying strong imagery and trends.
- Briefing our Influencers Marketing Team on content that you need to produce high impact creative.
- Working with other teams like merchandising, finance, sales and customer service to produce materials that have brand consistency and work.
Who are we looking for?
The most important thing is you’ve got experience making great, high impact digital creative and an understanding of why great creative sells:
- Ideally, 3+ years experience in a well known direct to consumer brand or creative agency working on performance marketing campaigns.
- A degree in Graphic Design, Creative Marketing / Advertising, or Visual communication, or equivalent work experience.
- An outstanding portfolio of projects showing your design skills and showcasing your ability to make high impact, relevant creative across various marketing channels.
- You’re an Adobe Creative Suite rockstar with strong experience of After Effects or video editing packages.
- You have an understanding performance marketing concepts such as the conversion funnel, CTR, CAC, ROI and how creative can impact these.
Most importantly you’ve got empathy, understand people and know what makes them tick. You’re curious, creative and aren’t afraid to try new approaches.
- You’re creative 🙂. You’ve got creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
- You’ve got a growth mindset: You’re open and receptive to feedback and can adapt quickly in fast paced environments.
- You’ve great communications skills. You listen well and present your creative ideas and thinking clearly and confidently regardless of audience.
- You’re ambitious and tenacious. Working in a start up isn’t for everyone but you’re hyper ambitious, are comfortable with ambiguity and get a thrill out of over-delivering.
- You’re impact focused. You’re obsessed about your working being seen by as many people as possible and driving great results.
- You love shopping. You consider shopping fun and not a chore and, ideally, have a passion for art, home and interiors.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll work with people who are smart, friendly and high motivated to build something huge
- You’ll be working in a company that is driven by tech & data but has creativity at its core
- We believe in moving fast in the right direction and put a huge emphasis on listening to customers
- People who thrive at Fy! love autonomy, take initiative and choose karma over drama
- Work with an inspiring leadership team who have helped build several of Europe’s most impactful consumer startups
- Be proud to say you work for Fy! and are helping people to live more creative and inspired lives