Who We Are
FLOWERBX is an online flower delivery tech company that offers a completely new way to buy and send flowers. On track to be the world’s first global flower brand, FLOWERBX is available for delivery across the UK, Europe, North East America and most recently L.A. and the West coast. With our signature offering of the highest quality, single varietal bunches, FLOWERBX has become the cut flower specialist of choice for the fashion, art & design worlds and floral connoisseurs a like.
Our Company Culture
At FLOWERBX we believe in exceptional service which transcends all areas of our business. You will be joining a team who have a shared ambition and passion. We believe in transparency and collaboration which creates a unique environment where innovative and entrepreneurial thinking is celebrated. Being a start-up means we are all hands-on, regardless of level, and we work tirelessly towards a common goal, united in success. Get ready to roll up your sleeves!
You may have worked for a larger company but without the chance to really make a difference or impact growth. We are team-orientated and encourage curiosity and input from our employees. This environment requires flexibility, resilience and a work ethic that can respond fluidly to the needs of our customers.
All employees will receive an Apple Mac and have time to relax, connect and brainstorm with the team at our monthly office lunch. You will have a day-off for your birthday, a monthly flower subscription, discounted products, and time off to support your favourite charity.
Our offices and florists are located together so we feel, breathe and live our product regardless of the function. We also offer flexible working. Due to COVID-19, employees currently spend >50% of their work week working from home.
You will join a team of impressive industry leaders who are not just employees but also brand ambassadors who constantly endeavour to spread the word and vision of FLOWERBX.
During a period of rapid and exciting growth, FLOWERBX is now looking for a passionate and talented graphic designer to join our growing international team in our West London office. The role would suit a graphic designer with a diverse portfolio who wants to learn new skills as they work across a diverse range of projects which involve a range of different types of creative design.
Reporting into the Creative Lead/Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the team across marketing, social, email, digital/product design, seasonal campaigns, product launches, editorial design and content production. The work is exciting, creative and often fast paced and the ideal candidate will work efficiently, be proactive, use intuition and be passionate about creating and outputting creative to the highest possible calibre.
- Work on a diverse range of projects including marketing collateral, social media, photo retouching, printed promotional items, event invitations, presentations, and motion.
- Be commercial focused and data driven in your output
- Design various digital products including landing pages, product pages, editorial features and marketing emails.
- Liaise and work with the UX & Tech teams to handover digital products in a way which can be put into development whilst providing a simple, intuitive and refined user experience to our customers.
- Digital design across a variety of projects from conception through to deployment.
- Prepare and deliver assets for use online.
- Adhere to the FLOWERBX visual brand identity ensuring this is central and consistent in all creative projects that we produce.
- Attend stills/video shoots, aiding the team in content production and product photography.
- Act as a daily support to the Creative Lead and wider team.
- 2+ years of industry experience, either agency or client side. Experience of working within a fast-paced start-up environment is advantageous
- Impeccable taste and creative approach to design, with a fantastic portfolio showing a great eye for layout, imagery, typography and colour – along with examples of work with motion and video.
- An enthusiastic, driven, and highly motivated designer, with a strong sensibility for the fashion/luxury aesthetic.
- Ability to work quickly from concept creation to finished product.
- Ability to identify and interpret graphic design needs and follow a brief.
- Ability to multitask and work across multiple projects simultaneously to ensure deadlines are met whilst being able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Must be detail orientated, highly organised, pro-active, and self-motivated.
- Communicating and collaborating with the wider team, including senior management and key stakeholders, talking about your work and articulating the thinking behind it.
- A passion for graphic design, editorial design, photography, typography, layout, and art direction.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.) and interest in new technology, processes and developments.
- Animation skills – bringing imagery to life with animation, ideally using After Effects or similar programs.
- Good knowledge of digital design with a proven experience of designing for the web.
- Create pixel perfect designs to ensure that our high quality of creative and production is upheld.
- An understanding or interest of the industry’s talent including photographers, videographers, and set designers.
- Knowledge of print processes and production.
- Photoshoot and art direction experience would be highly advantageous
We look forward to reviewing your application.