During a period of rapid and exciting growth, FLOWERBX is now looking for a passionate and talented Creative Lead to join our growing international team. As the Creative Lead you will be responsible for helping to guide and shape the future look and feel of FLOWERBX as we look to become the world’s first internationally recognised flower brand.
Reporting to the executive team and founders, you will be responsible for delivering every creative touchpoint of the brand experience from art directing advertising campaigns to eCommerce, digital assets and physical activations.
Candidates must have experience and a proven track record delivering shareable, show-stopping, rich campaigns and content that resonates with a global audience whilst staying true to the FLOWERBX brand – as well as experience of managing and building a like minded and talented creative team. Direct experience in producing the highest quality of photography, moving image, design and typography is also a must.
- Continue to rework and create brand creative in line with the commercial ambitions and business requirements
- Be responsible for the development, implementation and guardianship of the brand identity across the website, campaigns, social channels, packaging, in physical spaces and all branded content
- Work closely with the head of product and UX counter parts to art direct and deliver an engaging and seamless experience on FLOWERBX.com
- Maintain and own the application of e-commerce and digital marketing creative assets
- Organise, plan and curate the brand’s social media channels and experiences
- Oversee the direction and creation of all product, marketing and editorial photography
- Create stunning end to end campaigns, from concept and ideation right through to production and delivery across a range of channels, including OOH, print, social, and digital
- Lead and develop FLOWERBX’s in house creative studio with an aim to build and manage a team of artworkers and designers
- 5+ years of industry experience, either agency or client side. Experience of working within a fast-paced start-up environment is advantageous
- Impeccable taste and creative approach to brand led design, with a fantastic portfolio showcasing a great eye for layout, imagery, typography and colour – along with examples of work with motion and video
- Have a keen eye for detail and impeccable organisational skills and time-keeping.
- Have a keen eye for detail and impeccable organisational skills and time keeping
- Proven experience in commissioning and directing design, photography and moving image
- Proven experience understanding and delivering commercial creative that maintains the brand guidelines
- Ability to work towards a data-driven approach for digital marketing; working with the marketing teams to understand which creative directions are most commercial and perform the best.
- On set and photography experience is a plus
- Experience of having managed a creative team within an agency or in house creative environment
- A strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Proven experience of creating high proficiency designs and artwork for both digital and print channels
We look forward to reviewing your application.