Your day to day will be a-buzz with characterful illustration and animation, working on exciting projects for a host of clients from around the world.
During downtime you will be encouraged to jump onto your own ‘play’ projects and internal collaborations, which are at the heart of Animade’s playful and innovative culture.
- Have a love for illustration and a keen eye for design, layout and colour
- Have a positive, upbeat and proactive attitude
- Have a love for animation and all things character
- Have an appreciation of Animade’s culture and what makes us tick
- Are a team player who thrives in collaborative situations
- Have a drive to master new technologies and techniques
- Excellent illustration and design skills
- Some animation experience, with a desire to improve
- Fluency in the Adobe CC suite
- A proficiency with Animation in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
- Cinema 4D experience is a bonus
- Creating characterful animation-ready design and illustration
- Answering feedback from clients and fellow creatives
- Leading passion projects that push your self-development as a creative
- Creating and directing the production of marketing material for Animade
Details and Benefits:
- Salary: £24,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Team quizzes, away days and trips (when we can…!)
- Incredible company culture and team spirit
- Flexible working hours – we value a healthy work-life balance that accommodates people’s different needs
- A creative culture that encourages play projects and downtime innovation of our craft
We are all currently working from home, but we are usually based at our beautiful studio near Old Street, London so you will need to have the right to live and work in the UK.
As part of our Equality Policy, we are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce. We welcome enquiries from everyone.
Please note the deadline for applications is Sunday 18 October, 2020.