If you love design and want a new position that encourages you to push the boundaries, then this is definitely for you!
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a talented, energetic Junior Designer to showcase their flair and passion in producing highly engaging assets for both digital and print. This role represents an opportunity to join the team and be part of our fast-paced journey, helping us maintain and develop our reputation for creative style with substance within the IT channel.
This year we celebrated our 3rd birthday and are full steam into year 4. We work with some of the biggest names in the world of cyber security and cloud services.
For many of our clients, we add unique value to truly drive their businesses forward. We work with agility and creativity across a range of disciplines to help our clients market and sell their services to drive results.
As an agency, we are bound by the client’s deadlines. From time-to-time, all team members may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed. We also support each other by rolling up our sleeves and pulling together no matter how mundane the tasks may be.
Whilst this is a full-time role flexibility will be considered for the right candidate. The role is currently home-based and when circumstances allow at our office in Kingston upon Thames, servicing clients across the UK and Ireland.
We are seeking a creative Junior Designer who is comfortable designing all things print and digital. Your role will involve you creating visually stunning and engaging assets for campaigns to help our clients promote their products and services, on everything from their social media to events and exhibition stands. The ideal candidate will have some experience in digital marketing, designing across a variety of platforms including social, email, and web.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong portfolio of great design work and experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, as you will be required to create exceptional visual content. You will be joining a friendly team of hardworking and talented individuals. You will need to be a keen and proactive team player, who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into any design challenge or task. You will be working closely with the creative team and report to the creative account manager.
What are we looking for?
- Hold a Degree in Graphic Design or a related subject
- A strong portfolio of design work
- Excellent core design knowledge – strong layout and typography skills
- Energetic & ideas-driven
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD
- Understanding of responsive design
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google (Word, PowerPoint, Sheets, etc..)
- Good attention to detail
- An interest in technology and security is a bonus
- Creating digital designs for clients’ in the technology sector
- Branding for new products and services
- Designing assets for the web and social platforms – including icons and illustrations
- Assisting with A/B testing
- Maintaining and updating landing pages
- Designing landing pages and microsites
- Creating and scheduling emails
- Creative bespoke campaign themes
Skills and attributes:
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and exceptional
- Emotionally intelligent; able to flex your style depending on who you are talking to
- Great communicator
- An eye for design is essential and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Previous exposure to IT/tech would be an advantage
- A proactive approach, with an openness to new ideas
- Solid organisation skills with an aptitude for managing multiple projects simultaneously
The admin bits:
- 09:00 – 17:30 but flexibility is a must
- 20 days holiday per year rising with service plus all UK Bank Holiday
- A day off on your birthday
- 12-week probation period
- 4 weeks notice period
- Pension Plan
- Bonus plan
- Starting salary £18,000 to £25,000 depending upon experience
To apply, please send your CV, link to portfolio, and a letter outlining why you should be considered for the role. Please include within your letter your current salary and notice period.
Please note applications will only be considered if you include all the details requested.
For more information about Bite IT Marketing please visit, www.biteitmarketing.com