The brand design team at Zoopla is looking for an outstanding designer to join their growing team. A creative thinker and practitioner, confident and capable working on both digital and print-based outputs from ideation all the way through to final delivery.
This is an opportunity to join one of the UKs most well known brands and tech companies at a transformational point in its journey. Together with other designers from across the company, you will be shaping the future of the Zoopla brand and continue to develop what great design looks like.
Design is your passion and you bring at least 3—5 years of relevant experience from an agency or client side. You are confident in Adobe CC and have used Figma/Sketch before. Animation skills would be welcome but not essential.
You will be working on a broad range of briefs ranging from building and shaping the Zoopla brand itself, bringing to life research and insight to developing major brand campaigns and associated creative to support key product launches. This role is an opportunity to make a real impact and get your work seen by millions of people every day.
- Design for a broad range of audiences for consumers (B2C), estate agents and new homes developers (B2B), as well as internal employees
- Design for a variety of touchpoints, ranging from key communications and media channels through to on-site interactions
- Work with developers to design and deliver digital campaigns and online experiences
- Develop the right briefs with internal stakeholders, communicate and collaborate with them to deliver quality work
- Partner with different specialist teams on key creative projects and design initiatives, from
- Product Design and Product Marketing, to Content and Research and Insight
- Helping run the internal Design Studio week to week, manage output and workflow to meet timelines for key launches
- Brief, direct and feedback to our talented agency partners from Lucky Generals, Byte, Essence and ZAG
- Create and manage our evolving brand toolkit and creative asset platform in a contemporary accessible way
- Build and grow our identity system, from photography and iconography to key templates to ensure coherence
- Commission external suppliers where relevant and manage their output to brief (i.e. illustrators and photographers)
- Graphic designer with brand related experience in digital and print
- Ability to create a broad range of digital and print-based outputs
- Skilled in Adobe CC, Figma/Sketch
- Animation skills (After Effects) are a plus
- Can present work in a clear, confident and engaging way
- Can listen carefully and respond positively to feedback
- Can independently manage your workflow and deadlines