Red Stone is looking for an experienced, motivated and proactive project manager.
You have a can-do attitude, a broad understanding and appreciation of design, and the ability to understand and interpret client briefs. You will make things happen in the studio. You’re flexible and think on your feet. You’re friendly, ambitious and bright.
We’re looking for:
- 4+ years professional experience in a design studio
- the desire to work in small/medium team and play an active role
- excellent communication skills
- outstanding attention to detail
- accuracy and integrity in all work
- skilled in brand identity management and activation
- wide-ranging experience including digital projects, campaigns and annual reports
- expertise in managing design teams remotely
- proactivity and problem-solving skills to mitigate risk
- the same level of professionalism and commitment to every project, large or small
- sound commercial approach to project management and profitability
- main point of contact with clients
- preparing and managing project budgets and timelines
- managing the process, from briefing through to final delivery, and de-brief
- effective prioritisation and delegation of workloads
- meeting targets for clients and projects
- building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- helping Red Stone flourish
We’re after someone with intelligence and energy – at ease working with our creative team whilst helping us evolve our offer to clients.
The role is a semi-remote, full time position. Initially, you’ll be home-working and then attending our studio in Clerkenwell London EC1.
Red Stone is a dynamic and imaginative creative agency working with some of the best-known organisations in the UK.
Please send us a covering letter and salary expectations by 5pm 18 September 2020.
Interviews will be by video. Sorry, no agencies.