We are Public, a young retail and branding agency, working alongside some really exciting clients. As we grow, more clients are asking for help with social media as part of the services we offer. So far we have been able to manage these in-house but we are now looking for a social media pro who can come into our studio and help us take them to the next level.
The candidate will need to be confident with regular client facing meetings, understanding their brand, their needs and goals, and be able to advise, plan, guide and manage social media outlets to successfully grow and elevate their audience.
Key points include:
- An understanding of Public, all our clients and projects
- A brilliant understanding of social media platforms and how to utilise them to their best advantage
- Planning a concise approach for publishing content
- Time management – being aware of launch dates, sales, special events and react to them
- New ideas for content creation and curation
- A good eye for design in all types (photography, graphics, video, etc)
- Awareness of industry/cultural events, relevant engaging projects, trends and worldwide news
- Good at writing accompanying copy and using hashtags
- Managing likes, comments and reposts
- Using analytics to hep us understand what works and what doesn’t
- Instil confidence in our clients so they know their social media is in hand
- Proven experience of social media content creation essential
To apply, hit ‘Apply by email’ on the job post and don’t forget to send your CV as well as examples of your social media content.