We’re working with an independent and centrally located brand and communications agency to find a Senior Designer to join them at an exciting phase of growth.
The agency works closely with their clients to build and strengthen the emotional connection between their brands and audiences. They combine strategic expertise and creative excellence to deliver outstanding solutions that are underpinned by meaningful ideas that achieve client requirements and often go beyond. The work will involve brand creation, identity and strategy as well as application across print and digital communications.
We’re looking for an established and versatile Designer who can step confidently in to a senior level role and all that this involves. You’ll need to be an ideas led designer who is equally comfortable developing and crafting the output on a day to day basis. We’d also expect you to be confident presenting work, articulating concepts and creative routes to colleagues and clients alike.
The role would suit a Designer who has plenty of experience working with larger scale brands and clients and is familiar with delivering full-scale brand identity projects.
Our ideal candidate:
- Someone established at senior level, confident leading projects and delivering outstanding work.
- Will need to be able to talk their work through in detail, explaining the purpose and reasoning behind their ideas and solutions.
- Enjoys collaborating with the team around them and contributing to the culture of the Studio.
- Has a deep understanding of branding, print, digital, motion and physical spaces.
- Genuinely takes great care and pride in their output of work, has immaculate attention to detail and is continuously striving for the best creative outcome.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to find out more please hit ‘Apply by Email’ on this post.