We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mid-Senior designer to join the creative team at an award winning branding and design agency.
Based in the London studio, this role will set you at the heart of the agency’s creative output, working with major international brands. The agency need someone who can inspire, spot and develop great ideas and deliver output that will be maintain and bolster their reputation for creative excellence.
The role will involve:
- Being a key part of the creative team, ensuring we stay ahead of the competition by pushing the boundaries of both print and digital design.
- Effectively transforming client requirements into strategic brand concepts and powerful design that works across both print and animation
- Collaborating and contributing to the creative process.
- Ensuring that our high quality of creative is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for our clients.
To be considered for the role you will be a proven designer who is obsessed with great creative work, have a solid understanding of branding and have good animation skills.
In addition, you will:
- Have a proven track record (minimum of three years) of design in an agency environment.
- Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities.
- Have animation/motion examples in folio
- Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines.
- Have excellent written and spoken English.
- Know your way around the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and After Effects.
Hit ‘Apply by Email’ on this post to apply now.