If you love using design to portray a story, love using creative writing to influence the world, love using innovation to solves problems all while challenging the norms in an intercultural environment. Then we want to hear from you!
We are RED UNIT, a design consultancy with a growth mindset and creative values at our core. We bring together the intelligence of the East and the West to create culturally iconic and globally impactful brands, products and experiences. This role presents a great opportunity to work with a boutique agency supporting leading businesses and organisations in the UK to go global with our top-level creativity.
We are looking for a Creative lead to join our refreshing team in Edinburgh who will help push the company forwards.
This is a hands-on role whereby you will be supporting our Creative director to provide art direction, leadership and inspiration to the creative and design team. Your role will also include supporting and cultivating companies talent and culture.
You will work closely with our Creative Director to review and improve our quality and efficiency of creative output, ensuring all conceptual and design deliverables are aligned to our clients’ expectations and executed within budget.
– Work with the creative director to oversee the creative output on key accounts.
– Lead and advise the team to solve problems and deliver great quality work.
– Generate and deliver award-worthy ideas from concept to delivery (design, shooting and filming)
– Keeping up to date with latest trends, techniques and competitor activations, sharing your findings the wider creative team regularly.
– Encouraging creative curiosity and proactivity; motivating the team to get involved with agency initiatives and attending/organising internal team development sessions.
– Excellent conceptualisation/ideation, design and delivery capability.
– You should be able to understand and deliver design/creative content both in Mandarin and English.
– The ability to complete creative briefings including budget, timing and the strategic requirement is essential.
– The ability to support and lead the team’s workflow is essential.
– A well-rounded understanding of tourism, food and drinks and luxury retail sector is desirable.
– Experience in the agency environment will be essential.
– Degree in design or a similar area will be desirable.
🔺 We hope that…..
– You are curious and always want to explore and learn.
– You are eager to grow and never say no to extra effort for better result.
– You think creatively, enjoy challenges and making differences.
– You are passionate about storytelling and creative design.
– You understand responsibilities and have great time management.
– You are a good teammate who always loves to help, collaborate and contribute ideas.
– You enjoy diversity.
🔺The benefits for you to join……
– Opportunities to work on projects related to some of the most interesting and exciting businesses and organisations in the UK.
– Work with a group of talented people in Edinburgh, London and China, giving you a truly diverse, dynamic and fun working experience.
– FREE beers on Fridays and FREE coffee every day (when the office reopen!).
– Competitive Salary with favourable bonus scheme and holidays.
Please apply using the ‘Apply by email’ button on this post including your CV, cover letter and Portfolio.