Studio La Plage is a family of makers, creators and doers.
Using our technical and artistic crafts we help agencies, brands and institutions make a connection and make it matter.
We’re a friendly, forward-thinking studio: we work flexibly, collaboratively, and we genuinely value work-life balance as much as we – and our clients – value incredible work. Our Shoreditch HQ is growing fast. And we’re on the hunt for extraordinary new talent.
Make it good
As a senior integrated designer, who loves their craft and is obsessed with the visual language of a project – whether it’s a campaign, or just a quick scamp for a new business pitch. You live for the aesthetic detail that can elevate creative above and beyond.
Make a connection
And you’re confident at communicating all of this effectively not just in your work, but also in person, to those clients who sometimes need a walkthrough before they fully commit to a new design journey.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You deliver top-tier motion design work
- You can control the quality of motion work through all phases of a project
- You’ll collaborate other Animators, Illustrators and Designers in the team
- You’ll work with Creatives to make sure the final output meets – and exceeds – the original vision for the work
- You’ll get involved and share your opinions in agency-wide and inter-disciplinary communications
- On top of your master motion skills, you’ve got a good eye for design, typography and layout
- You’re a strong communicator and presenter – whether you’re talking to an agency or client audience
- You can deliver motion design for websites and mobile apps
Super ultra bonus points:
- You’ve got experience working in creative sprints
- 6+ years’ experience (Top 50 agencies or equivalent)
- You’re a master of video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro)
- and a master of Photoshop, Illustrator as well as emerging interactive design trends
- You’ve got a good understanding of Mac OSX, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
How to apply
Hit ‘apply by email’ on this post and please include your reel, c.v / site and a brief paragraph about you and why you’ve applied for the role.