- We innovate every da
- We are inclusive by default
- We deliver commercial impact with purpose
- We tell stories that inspire
Who we are looking for
We have identified the need for a multi-skilled designer to help create artwork across a wide variety of channels. The designer will focus on our highest profile work and help bring them to life creatively with a key focus across presentations, reports, proposals and client deliverables. You’ll be supporting the development and implementation of the firm’s sales and marketing strategy and in particular to deliver, revenue, growth and enhance the PwC brand.
Working within a team, reporting into the Design Studio Manager based in our Manchester office. The team helps shape PwC’s creative design needs, which are widening in their scope and the use of new digital channels to attract new audiences. The team is responsible for formatting and design of both client facing and internal documents and presentations. You will help produce and drive the artwork being produced by the current team across print, screen, digital and social media.
As a multi-skilled creative designer you’ll be well skilled to create impactful artwork across different platforms from using PowerPoint and Google to create presentations, to motion graphics for social media graphics, to crafting illustrations to bring our campaigns to life. You’ll bring new insights, knowledge of current trends, creative ideas and challenging our people to produce work to the highest standards. No creative challenge will be too much for you and you’ll work with other designers to help push the PwC brand into new digital spaces.
The role will play a key part within the Creative Centre of Excellence and part of PwC’s in-house creative team within the Sales and Marketing function. A core team of 35 people, including designers, video producers and project managers delivering highly creative design solutions to the UK and global firms.
About the role
- You will be responsible for producing a variety of artwork and able to bring them to life across PwC branded and client deliverables. From reports, presentations, event material, brochures, illustrations, interactive projects, social media assets, digital proposals and animations.
- You’ll help support other designers, of various experience levels, to drive the quality of the creative work produced, challenge ideas and work to be world class.
- You will be taking briefs from clients, challenging and questioning clients as appropriate. Able to discuss appropriate options for design and advising clients of best use of graphics whilst adhering to brand guidelines.
- You will be required to work using PwC and client branded guidelines and have relevant experience to solve creative problems within an established brand infrastructure.
- You will have excellent layout skills, using grids and structure to build documents that are aligned with precision.
- You will have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills in order to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships with key clients and contacts from all levels of PwC.
- Although part of a large design team, you will need to be comfortable working on individual projects as well as in a team on projects.
- You will have the opportunity to work across all lines of service and industries in the UK, as well as to collaborate with a range of PwC people, developing relationships and making yourself a valued member of PwC.
- You will have excellent attention to detail to proof your own work and that of others for quality control. Ensuring we uphold brand and industry standards across all formats of work.
- Manage end to end production of documents, e.g. liaise with printers (internal and external) or digital team for online or social deliverables.
- Take ownership of client enquiries, proactively solving client issues and resolving or escalating as appropriate.
- You will be part of a team that helps drive the aspirational Creative Centre of Excellence. Your role will be to help deliver this vision by thinking bigger, better, bolder and innovating as necessary.
- You will be skilled in the complete Adobe Creative Suite. An expert in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Have experience in After Effects, Premier Pro, Rush and XD. Working experience of PowerPoint and Microsoft Word. Experience of using GSuite (Slides, Sites and Docs) an advantage.
- A solid experience of integrated business campaigns is essential as your work will cover print, digital, video and event design delivering brand / marketing collateral across B2B audiences.
- You’ll have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload and handle several tasks at once within given deadlines and suggesting possible solutions.
- You have a portfolio that displays an excellent track record of inventive and compelling creative work across print and digital mediums.
- You’ll have excellent influencing and communication skills to be able to challenge internal clients to deliver best practice.
- You’ll be expected to use our internal training systems to continuously up-skill and develop your understanding of the firm’s strategy to meet its future needs.
- You can demonstrate the ability to build relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Show a deep passion for graphic design, typography, motion graphics, creativity and delivering excellent client service.
- Solid design skills, significant experience and / or a relevant qualification
When submitting your CV, please can you also either attach your portfolio or a link to your website where it can be viewed
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we’re open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity