The Speed Read:
This is a great opportunity for an outstanding designer with great typography, editorial and layout skills, who is keen to broaden their portfolio by working across a range of projects, both print and digital.
This role is within a very established studio that is part of a big-name brand communication agency. They work on a mix of branding and comms projects for some household name clients in a mix of sectors.
The right candidate will have some really strong work in their folio, demonstrating excellent skills bringing editorial projects to life, ideally gained working on interesting and smart annual reports at a leading corporate design agency. You will be expected to make an immediate contribution to the team as you are able to take on the design of a number of projects while also contributing to new pitch opportunities.
Whilst the role is initially focused on annual reports, you will have the opportunity to do great work across employee communications, corporate websites and brand development. A love of typography and layout is a given for this role, and experience of working on FTSE 100 business would be a bonus.
The standard of the creative output in this agency is high and you will be keen to continue this and develop its excellence. You’ll get to be part of a team that really knows what they’re doing and that have cultivated a nurturing and productive atmosphere.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a corporate communications environment.
• A portfolio bursting with smart and well-considered work that showcases beautiful typography and sharp layouts
• a ‘can do’ approach
• Able to produce superb creative work which delivers real value to your clients
• Great at handling deadlines
• Individual, looking for innovative ways of engaging with brands
• A fantastic team player
Dedication and curiosity