We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join Grimshaw at our London office, located in Farringdon for an 8-month fixed term contract.
This role will allow you to work as part of our Heathrow team focusing on production of graphical material in the form of diagrams, reports and any other visual material. You will be responsible for the design and delivery of the architectural team’s project related work including publication design, visual identity, visual systems, exhibitions, campaigns, presentations and digital media such as website, newsletters and interactive documents.
• Excellent level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and presentation software
• Excellent communication skills and effective relation building capacity with clients, partners and internal team at different levels
• Effective time management and ability to prioritise different tasks
• Excellent creative and innovative skills
• At least 2-3 years of experience in graphic design
• Immediate availability
For all of our roles, strong communication skills and an appreciation of the Grimshaw design ethos are crucial.
Grimshaw is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed.
In order to be fully considered for the role please remember to attach an electronic copy of your portfolio to the application form.
Any offer of employment with Grimshaw will be conditional upon you having the right to work in the UK.
Deadline for applications is 17th February.