Who we are
We’re Craft Gin Club – a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK startup and the world’s biggest gin subscription service.
Ever since our founders pitched successfully on Dragons’ Den, we’ve been hard at work, scouting the country – and the globe! – to find the world’s finest small-batch gins. Every month, we send thousands of gin lovers across the country a surprise box packed with craft gins, mixers, foodie treats and our club magazine.
We are currently on the look out for a talented creative who’s full of ideas and wants the opportunity to design for a fun, energetic brand. We’re young, so our design style is still changing and adapting as we grow. This is a position that will suit a graphic designer with a diverse portfolio across packaging, print, digital and moving image who wants to learn new skills and work in a fast-paced, fun environment.
You’ll work closely with our senior designer across multiple projects within the marketing team and wider company, including our monthly print magazine, flyers, product packaging, social posts, digital ad assets, moving image and much more! You’ll be working as part of a wider creative team alongside our in-house web designer, videographer and copywriter and be a part of our weekly creative meetings, presenting ideas and new creative concepts – the more ideas the merrier!
Who we’re looking for
● 3 years experience in-house or agency side
● BA design graduate or relevant experience in a creative role
● Broad skills across print/editorial, digital design & animation
● Solid knowledge across the creative cloud suite,
Indesign / Photoshop / Illustrator / After Effects
● Someone with a flexible & resilient approach to work with the ability to work under pressure
and in a fast-paced and often demanding environment
● Ability to problem solve and follow creative direction
● Passion for gin is a plus!
What we offer
● Central London location (just off Tottenham Court Rd)
● Real career progression opportunities, and the chance to grow as we do
● Flexible working hours
● Pension scheme and 25 days holiday
● Weekly gin tastings
● Free Gin of the Month box every month
How to apply
If you feel this role is right for you, please drop us an email with your C.V. covering letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please put Graphic Designer in the title)