An interest in beauty and fashion is a distinct advantage.
This is a rare opportunity to join our young, innovative and dynamic Beauty Company.
Perfect for the individual who loves pampering themselves and eats, sleeps and breathes design.
We are on the hunt for a proven mid-weight graphic designer to work across all creative communication
of our B2B and B2C business.
Reporting directly to our Senior Designer, you will be required to interpret written and verbal briefs, generate ideas
and create compelling and engaging executions.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 solid years of in-house experience, working to tight deadlines within a busy design studio,
and be able to demonstrable this through a portfolio of strong creative ideas and simple, thought provoking executions.
In supporting brand teams you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of design projects including (but not exhaustive):
promotions – internal and external communications
books, magazines, newsletters
exhibitions and displays
Tasks are likely to include:
- maintenance of image library
- finding out about the project requirements (taking a ‘brief’)
- estimating the time the project will require
- creating design concepts
- presenting options for design treatments
- creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget
- preparing designs to be sent to print
- sending work to print
- assisting in the development of brand guidelines
- aid an effective partnership with visual communications, e-marketing and design
- establishing, building relationships and liaising with design agency / ad agency /
web design agency and printers
- maintaining a fully comprehensive image library of old, existing and new brand
images and ensuring that these are available in the required format and
accessible to all necessary parties
- assist in the creation of web content
- assisting in the creation of in-house communications to ensure uniformity
- assisting in the creation of in-house editorial content
- assisting in the creation of effective promotional material
- assisting in the management of the production of marketing materials, including
leaflets, posters and flyers – this can involve liaising with designers and printers and
other relevant parties
- Assisting in the creation of advertisements
- Ensuring that adverts are received by press on pre-specified deadline dates
General Duties will focus on helping to support marketing, the salesteam and other colleagues.