We’re looking for a project assistant
Red Stone is looking for a super keen and able assistant to join our award-winning team. Someone enthusiastic, motivated and proactive, with experience of working in a studio environment.
This is a varied role – so you’re energetic self-starter who is flexible, with a can-do attitude, friendly, ambitious and bright. You’re happy taking notes at client meetings or booking a courier.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
– at least 1 year’s experience of working in a design studio
– the desire to play an active role in our close-knit team
– a sharp eye for detail
– accuracy and integrity in all work
– excellent communication and strong organisational skills
– adaptable and able to prioritise effectively
– treats every project, large or small, with the same level of professionalism and commitment
– assisting in the successful delivery of projects, from briefing through to final delivery
– helping to prepare project budgets and timelines
– helping to build and maintain excellent client relationships
– reporting to senior members of the team
– helping with the general running of the studio
Please email email@example.com with Project assistant in the subject and include your CV, covering letter and salary expectations by 5pm 24 January 2020.
Sorry, no agencies.