We are an international multi-discipline design agency and brand experience consultancy, based in Shoreditch. We create exciting new brands and breathe new life into existing ones. We work with high-profile international clients and start-ups alike across a number of industry sectors, ranging from food, hospitality, finance to retail.
We are looking for a brilliant and dynamic Senior Graphic Designer to work within a 6 part multi-disciplinary team alongside graphic designers, interior designers and a project manager. The person we are looking for must have a minimum of 5 years proven experience working on branding projects within relevant business sectors.
• Creating world-class, award winning, original and innovative design solutions and concept presentations that exceed client expectations
• Illustrating creative solutions clearly for team discussions and client presentations
• Designing brand assets and environmental graphics in line with the client’s brand and ensuring consistency of
image between 2D and 3D design elements
• Assisting with the development of signage packs and specify signage details as required
• Liaising with third parties such as production teams, printers, photographers and copywriters
• Presentations to clients, along with attendance at client briefings and workshops
• Delivering project work in timely fashion as per advised stage deadlines
• Confident use of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Previous projects within the Hospitality, Finance & Retail sectors is desirable
• Knowledge of AfterEffects or similar video editing would be highly advantageous but not essential
• Experience of digital/web design would be beneficial but not essential
• 3D application and environmental experience a bonus
• Creative, good aptitude for conceptual thinking is essential
Ambitious, curious, intelligent, with a huge can do attitude and a way with people. You’ll need to be able to think on your feet, be professional and always be willing to step up to the challenge.
WHAT IS I-AM LIKE TO WORK AT?
We have an open plan studio in the heart of Shoreditch, which has a relaxed, and friendly atmosphere. We are an ambitious agency, always listening to new ideas and pushing ourselves further. There is always an excuse for a gathering and because of this the teams play hard and work hard together.
The contract is for a 6 month period (with review after 3 months) starting at the end of January 2020. There will be an opportunity for a further 3 month extension once the 6 month period is up.
IF YOU ARE AMBITIOUS, PASSIONATE AND A TEAM PLAYER THEN WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND PORTFOLIO TO: BEN@I-AMONLINE.COM AND KATIE@I-AMONLINE.COM