Sister London is a creative integrated marketing agency, specialising in place-making and developing personalities for destinations and brands. We create experiences to bring magic to your everyday! Our in-house services include; PR, digital marketing, social media, creative content, events, web design and development, graphic design, branding and film production. We’ve built a reputation for delivering global campaigns and brand positioning for our clients that include Carnaby, Seven Dials, Project Zero, Soho and Marylebone.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Sister is looking for a mid-weight hybrid designer, who is able to apply their knowledge of print, animation and digital across a range of projects, in a fast-paced environment. You will be part of a small friendly design team, who work together, sharing our knowledge and skills but equally able to work independently when needed.
• 2-4 years of industry experience in a similar role
• Passionate about design and proactive for learning new skills
• Clued up on popular culture with awareness of what’s going in in fashion, music and design trends
• Brimming with bright ideas and able to articulate these with clarity and confidence to our team and clients
• Comfortable working on branding/identity, print, digital and animation with experience in art direction
• Impeccable eye for detail and refined design sensibility
• Superb typography and layout design
• Excellent project and production management, delivering design solutions on time and within budget
• Proficient Adobe CC Skills
• Proficient in Adobe CC
• Working knowledge of After Effects
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• HTML / CSS / Premiere pro is a plus
• Sister Friday breakfast
• Early finish Fridays
• Sister social days
• Excellent office location in the middle of Carnaby Street
• Discount in the local areas
Although we are looking for a designer with the desired skill set, we are also looking for someone who will fit in with the Sister team! So, if your skills don’t tick every box but you feel you would have a lot to offer, please get in touch. To apply please send us your CV and Portfolio.