I have an exciting new role to work as a Senior Brand Designer inhouse for a large international media entertainments brand.
We are responsible for delivering all of our company’s content advertising, promotion and brand design. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits.
“We’re looking for a Senior Brand Designer whose passionate about big ideas, can think strategically and inspire others. You’ll be working on our most important branding projects across our Channels and Corporate identity in fast paced and rewarding environment ”
A generous pension (a huge 9% on top of your salary) and private health care, 7 days emergency childcare a year. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
Regular shuttle buses take people from stations such as Ealing Broadway and South Ealing to the campus. There is also a staff car park onsite too.
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Brand Designer to join our design team. Working on the masterbrand for this leading entertainment company and its huge portfolio of channels and products.
• •Be a great communicator, think strategically and take others with you.
• •Have a positive attitude, a love of problem solving and a desire to find solutions.
• •Be a brand guardian, ensuring work conforms to our Masterbrand values
• •Work independently and collaboratively with the wider team across multiple projects
• •Inspire and mentor those you around and be collaborative in everything you do
• •Develop new and unique ideas that push our brand forward.
• •Present to clients and stakeholders
• •Demonstrate how you have created or evolved a brand identities across large or small organisations
• •An eye for detail, strong typographic skills and a flair for design.
• •The ability to think across different media – Print, Motion, Digital and Social Media.
• •A comprehensive understanding of Adobe software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & InDesign).
• •Presentations skills and the ability to creatively advise and exchange ideas with other team members.
• •Motion skills and understanding of Post production a plus but not essential
Years of experience help but if you’re up and coming and looking for next step we want to hear from you.