Paper Dog is a graphics, multimedia and branding agency. We produce online, digital and printed marketing and corporate communications campaigns for clients across the TV Production industry, and also with Third Sector organisations and charities. We’re a small, close knit team and we work hard to deliver outstanding design work and build close working relationships with our clients.
We’re looking for a talented graphic designer to join us. Our ideal candidate would have at least 5 years experience working within the design industry and would have the following skills:
• Strong on visualising ideas and taking them through to production
• Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, with strong photoshop art working skills
• Demonstrable experience with creating or adapting key-art
• Experience with creating artwork and layouts for large format, print and digital
• Confidence and experience in meeting and leading clients through projects
• Confidence in managing projects
• Excellent time management skills
The job is in our Bermondsey (London SE1) office. Wage is negotiable, depending on experience.
To apply, please send your CV and examples of print and digital work by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re hoping to hire somebody in early January, but there is no time limit on applications – we’re looking for the right person, so we’ll go through each application individually and get in touch with people that we’d like to meet.
We’re not a big agency, which means their is less hierarchy and more opportunity to do great work. It also means that we all work together to get the job done; our team is close-knit, helpful and welcoming – no room for big egos!
We’re structured enough that everyone knows their role, but flexible enough to make freelancers feel at home. We have a passion for our industry and if you join us, you’ll be able to thrive in a supportive and collaborative environment.