This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding marketing, creative and demand gen team at Dow Jones – a leading news, data and information powerhouse.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to produce digital and print creative solutions to drive our B2B marketing plans across Europe. The Graphic Designer position will be part of our in-house creative team, comprising of design, copywriting and video talent – working across all our B2B advertising and marketing comms materials for our professional information business. To be successful in this role, you should have a solid grounding in graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including event materials, advertising, presentations and brochures.
The Graphic Designer will report directly to the Creative Director based in NYC, who leads our in-house creative team globally, and work closely and collaboratively across the Product Marketing and Lead Generation teams to drive creative execution across all our brands. Culturally, we work nimbly as a team with very few internal approvals and you will have freedom and autonomy. Ultimately, we’re looking for a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional groups, and who has a passion for identifying and solving creative challenges in ingenious and innovative ways.
Responsibilities & Activities:
– Produce all design requirements, whether advertising comms, event materials and collateral, content marketing design, from conception to delivery. Or oversee freelance creative resource to achieve the same goals.
– Design or overseeing original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
– Work with a pool of creative freelancers to ensure creative excellence.
– Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
Qualifications & Criteria:
– Graphic design or related degree.
– Portfolio of completed design projects (whether student or professional portfolio).
– Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator). Sketch/Invision, Final Cut Pro and / or After Effects would be a bonus.
– Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.