Them® are looking for a dynamic Middleweight Weight or Senior Wayfinding /Environmental Designer to join our team. We specialise in creating brand experiences for our clients and their staff within their workplace, regularly complimented by branding work, arts creative and print projects.
Our work ranges from workplace branding design including experiential design, 3D installations, wayfinding, brand development, and digital. We have a reputation for high aesthetic delivery and creativity. Our clients work with us because they want their environment to set them apart with competitors and staff.
Clients include Sony Music, McKinsey & Co., Primark, TJX (TK Maxx & HomeSense), National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain, MoreySmith, L&Q, London International Festival of Theatre (LIFT), Luton Culture, British Sugar, Ergonom, The Royal Institution and some of the world’s leading architects.
We are looking for an Environmental/Wayfinding Designer to join the team. The successful candidate will have:
• A proven track record include examples of visual communication in the built environment
• A passion for graphic design with particular focus on environmental graphics, wayfinding, information design, mapping, and typography.
• The ability to work well in team but can also work independently to deliver projects.
• A proven ability to collaborate, including outlining work to be carried out by the design team and freelancers, and ensuring creative outputs are delivered on time and to a high-standard.
• A proven ability to work well with external collaborators, eg illustrators, animators, 3D visualisers, photographers, copywriters.
• Exceptional conceptual and creative abilities.
• The ability to develop client relationships including the confidence to deliver pitches and articulate arguments.
• Excellent 2D software skills: Adobe Creative Suite
• A strong work ethic and ambition
• An ability to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines. This includes specific knowledge of the design and production of 3D installations.
• A meticulous attention to detail.
Salary: Competitive for full time position dependant on experience.
Please send CV and your portfolio to CEO, Dan Moscrop on email@example.com
Closing date Monday 25th November at 6pm.