Motion Graphics Designer. Canary Wharf; London:
We are currently seeking an ambitious and highly talented motion graphics designer with 5+ years working experience.
You will be responsible for helping evolve moving image, creating 2D and 3D animation, supporting various internal and external requirements as well as video shoots and edits.
You’re an experienced motion designer with a diverse portfolio, a passion for animation, design and creating high-quality, polished work.
• Create world class, innovative motion design, bringing the Paysafe brand and brands to life
• An excellent eye for motion design, visual design and layout
• Experienced with end-to-end delivery, concepting, storyboarding, scripting, motion and editing
• Adept at working across multiple projects, highly motivated, ability to plan, work and manage your
• Own time with a high degree of
• Independence and autonomy
• Advise on video and film-related tasks with the global design team to concept, storyboard, edit and
• Create engaging and compelling work for original video content
• Strong presentation skills and ability to explain and substantiate your work with both the
• Project boundaries and challenges in mind
• Solid experience animating 2D and 3D graphics, Cinema 4D experience an advantage
• Experience working with audio and voiceover and applying to motion graphics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of transcoding and QuickTime codecs for delivery
• Experience coordinating and shooting video and ability to help direct, ie; knowledge of three point
• Lighting, professional audio and camera set up
• Superb attention to detail, can produce quality work and asset delivery to a professional standard
• Ability to direct and drive narrative within production
• Basic scamping skills to create storyboards to convey your ideas
• Video editing and basic colour correction skills
• Knowledge of third party plug-ins I.e. Newton, Lottie, Bodymovin and an array of scripts
• Personable team player and can hit the ground running
• Excellent attention to detail with pixel perfect creative
• Excellent knowledge and experience working in After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premiere
• Solid Adobe CS; illustrator and Photoshop skills
Please include a link to your website in your application.
Apply via the following link: