Is your mind bursting with concepts and ideas? Do you thrive on the opportunity to present your creative work? Does your passion for creative make you a contagious person to be around (we’re not talking about Covid here)? Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Then this role could be for you.
We are looking for a full-time, Midweight Creative to join our collaborative, curious, insightful and ambitious team.
You must know your way around an idea, enjoy typography and layout and be passionate about brand.
Your portfolio will have examples of these skills in evidence. You will equally be confident and assured in presenting your work internally and externally.
We are currently working in an alternating hybrid pattern – from our Hoxton studio for 3 days and from home 2 days a week.
Your role will support the Creative Team primarily in the following areas:
- Concept generation, branding and campaign ideas
- Creation of designs and layouts
- Art direction of typography/illustration/photography
- Client presentations
Skills and experience required:
- Between 1.5 — 4 years experience, ideally some of which should be spent in an agency environment
- A track record of showing your creativity through ideas, typography, layout and brand design
- Confidence and desire to give presentations and tell a story to both internal team members and external clients
- A good knowledge of the latest Adobe CC – InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Some experience in motion would be beneficial, but is not essential.
You will be working across an eclectic mixture of all of our clients in Education, Charity, FinTech and Public sector, as well as collaborating with our partner film and animation production agency, Studio Hansa to produce films and animations.
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Nutmeg Investments
- Imperial College
- King’s College London
- FinTech brands
…and many more
The job would suit…
- Someone with buckets of confidence and personality
- A Creative who is looking to progress, learn and take the next step up
- Someone who is looking to be part of an ambitious, fast moving and growing agency. An agency that has big clients but is small enough for you to have impact and be involved in all stages of the process, with direct contact to all members of the wider team at psLondon at the most senior levels. Our senior people don’t hide away in smoked glass offices in a penthouse.
- Salary of between £30-38k per annum depending on experience and talent
- Company pension
- ‘Star of the month’ award – a nominated colleague gets rewarded for excellent work or contribution to the agency (and gets a £100 voucher)
- Training budget for professional development with a further personal budget unlocking after that
- 20 days annual leave per year plus;
- 1 additional day for your birthday
- 3 extra days between Christmas and new year on top when the agency closes
- Additional 2 days unlocking after 2 years of service
- Regular staff ‘Away days’, a mixture of learning development and social activities. Previous activities have included canoeing in the Regents Canal, Ping Pong, Tennis and even a day trip to Paris for our 15th anniversary.
Applications should be made to Sophie Stevens, Design Director – include a short covering note about yourself, CV and PDF portfolio/examples of your work.