Established as a fabric maker in 1910, ZEGNA is internationally recognised as a leading global luxury menswear brand and part of the Zegna Group. Under the Artistic Direction of Alessandro Sartori, ZEGNA has entered an exciting new chapter in our history, as we continue along the same road that stretches back more than 110 years.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing in-house creative team. You will support our Head of Creative across all ZEGNA social channels and collaborate closely with our social media manager to conceptualise, produce and deliver digital content.
- A minimum of three years working for a brand or agency specifically on social media content.
- A passion for brands, branding and social content.
- A strong understanding of social media platforms and best practices.
- A strong understanding of digital design and delivering artwork for social media – IG / TikTok / FB / LinkedIn / YouTube. Experience with Wechat not mandatory but a bonus.
- Creative flair using typography, imagery and layout.
- Conceptual thinker who demonstrates an elevated craft in their work.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Fully conversant in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience managing time wisely and juggling multiple project deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in delivering projects for moving image content, working with editors, graders and video production.
- Experience in editing and animation a plus.
- Experience working for fashion brands a plus.
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of formats for social media platforms.
- Create content for ZEGNA’s social media platforms covering events, seasonal campaigns, retail, celebrity, brand partnerships and brand storytelling.
- Conceptualise and drive the narrative and storytelling on a visual level.
- Work with our copywriters to design the brand content rollout across all social channels.
- Produce social media design guidelines and templates.
- Validate social content from a creative perspective before it is published by the social media team.
- Be across the detail to design and deliver content balancing a multi-disciplinary skillset grounded in graphic design.
- Work with teams of creatives such as illustrators, photographers, videographers, 3D artists and designers to collaboratively deliver content.
- Make image selections and crops for all social content.
- Be a social media content custodian for work being produced by global markets.
- Present directly to key stakeholders and department heads to deliver and approve content against tight deadlines.
A really exciting opportunity for an established middleweight designer looking for a new challenge.
Opportunities to travel.
We are also open to applications from Milan-based candidiates with the ability to work from our headquarters.
How to apply:
Please send your application, portfolio and CV to email@example.com