In this new role to The Body Shop, you will lead the innovation and content strategy for all existing customer marketing activity to strengthen brand loyalty and drive incremental value. You will inform asset creation and delivery for use across all retention channels globally, and identify new comms channels / opportunities to deepen relationships with our existing customers. Internally, you will support the Head of Customer Marketing in developing a refreshed lifecycle communications strategy and content for global blueprint and develop and inspire a team of 3 CRM Designers and 2 customer Marketing Managers externally, you will own 3rd party relationships with Ecrebo, Mentionme and SaleCycle
- Define and own strategic development of content strategy to support all company markets. Balancing Event, Always On, Topical, Seasonal, Loyalty, Sampling and cultural requirements
- Ownership of Global CRM Content Calendar with full market requirements, deadlines and activation deadlines
- Gather and understand market requirements for content to determine current and future asset provision which are ‘market ready’ to improve brand/message consistency and implementation/usability
- Overlay market level promotional plans – in collaboration with CRM Market Managers
- Implement collaboration tools which bring global virtual teams closer together – e.g Trello, Asana workflow to share content and gather feedback and results
- Creative Evaluation and feedback to develop best in class CRM assets which are engaging, consistent and market ready
- Oversee QA process to ensure assets are of the best quality, accurate and ready to use
- Collaboration with Category teams to ensure all product content and information is included in briefs, sample products are shared with Creative teams to ensure more efficient production and creation of assets
- Lead on the identification of new, customer marketing strategies to improve customer experience, increase the relevancy of communications and ultimately, drive incremental value from the customer base
- Support the Head of Customer Marketing in developing a refreshed lifecycle communications strategy and content for global blueprint
- Work with the Media Planner on targeted offline activity and reciprocal marketing campaigns to help grow our collective
- Identify and establish POCs for new, customer marketing initiatives to improve customer experience on and offline
a 6% contributory pension plan (that rises with loyalty)
23 days holiday plus bank holidays – time to refresh and recharge
1 Self Love Day – An extra day off per year to recharge and focus on what you love to do most
3 additional days a year to volunteer in the local community to support the causes you feel most passionate about
Discretionary bonus scheme
LOVE Money – Money from us to spend on YOUR wellbeing – pamper yourself on us. Every year.
50% employee discount on our products and access to sample sales
Access to Perks at Work, our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts
Access to our Nourish platform, where you have access at certain times of the year to fantastic benefits such as; Buying/Selling holiday, Pension Top Up, Private Medical Insurance options, Green Car Benefits, Cycle To Work scheme, Techscheme, On site nursery (for Littlehampton colleagues), and much more!
EAP (Employee Assistance Program) – We work with experts to support you on all aspects of your Wellbeing: Physical, Mental and Financial
At The Body Shop, we firmly believe that equality is a human right and that all people should have an equal opportunity to pursue their dreams and aspirations. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the very best people by offering a creative and inclusive workplace where talent is recognized. We value diversity and consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We are proud to have a number of different active employee inclusion networks that serve not just as catalysts for change, but also to build a spirit of diversity, equality, inclusivity, and provide safe supportive spaces for engagement and solidarity for members of these communities. The Body Shop is also committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application or email us.