ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business. In the past 12 months sales have more than doubled to over £50m, and we now sell in more than 75 countries. We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren’t afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that’s precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can and so, with that in mind, we have put into place processes and targets to help us achieve that goal. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the Role
We are looking for a Mid-weight Digital Designer to join the Marketing Team. The Mid-weight Digital Designer will own the creative development of digital design projects and is integral to defining the creative outcome of projects.
The Mid-weight Digital Designer will work closely with the Marketing Team, reporting to the Digital Design Director. They will have the ability to create to the highest standard across a range of digital touch-points; on-site, email, paid ads, as well as ongoing ad-hoc requests.
The ideal candidate will bring previous experience and inspiration to the role, demonstrating innovative design solutions that inspire others. We want you to have input and be part of the brands strategic ambitions.
You will be a proactive person who is brimming with energy and enthusiasm. Being well organised, passionate about your craft (with a creative point of view) and an excellent eye for detail is non-negotiable. The ability to work independently when required is expected, although you will collaborate with other designers regularly.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience in digital design; a brand or agency background is preferred.
- Expert Knowledge of Figma, as well as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Some experience running design projects as a sole designer, from ideation and research through to presenting mock-ups and producing final assets.
- Self-motivated, proactive and up for a challenge.
- Ability to understand brand strategy/message and convert it into digital communication.
- Strong typographic and layout skills.
- Experience designing for digital content marketing channels; social media, email, digital ads and on-site.
- A background in/ or an interest in fashion a big bonus.
- Experience of Google Analytics and Data Studio is beneficial.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family Discount
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Awards
- Employee referral incentive
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid Training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer Day
- Tech scheme with Curry’s PC world
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses frames with Specsavers
- Real Living Wage Employer
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.