Shakespeare’s Globe is currently seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Audience team.
Are you a Junior Graphic Designer with an excellent eye for creating stunning designs that captivate audiences? Join our team and help us promote Shakespeare’s Globe to the world! As our Junior Graphic Designer, you’ll be working alongside our Design team to develop great designs for both print and digital media. You’ll need to have a strong design background and be ready to dive in into a production-heavy workload. With your excellent creative instincts, you’ll be an integral part of our efforts to engage audiences.
As Junior Graphic Designer, you will:
- Design both print and digital marketing materials, including adverts, web assets, posters, flyers, merchandise, and large format graphics.
- Use your creative skills to push the boundaries within our brand guidelines.
- Maintain on-site branding, signage, and the look and feel of the Globe estate.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Digital team to develop campaigns.
- Make internal communications appealing and informative.
- Facilitate print requirements across the Globe, monitoring proofs, progress, and delivery.
- Promote adherence to the Globe’s visual identity and maintain an efficient archive of marketing materials.
- Ensure all department material adheres to our brand identity.
- Be flexible and adaptable to other related duties as needed.
The Audiences Department includes Marketing, Digital, Communications, Ticketing and Sales, Retail, and Visitor and Audience Operations. Our team takes charge of the customer journey and aims to be insight-driven, customer-focused, and digitally inclined. With ambitious revenue goals, we strive to reach a global audience both online and on-site. Through innovative design and content, we collaborate with production, education, and development to build customer loyalty and diversify our audiences. Our Marketing team includes Campaigns, Design and Brand, Data, Insight and CRM, and Social Media teams who work together towards shared audience and revenue targets.
We celebrate Shakespeare’s transformative impact on the world by conducting a radical theatrical experiment. Inspired and informed by the unique historic playing conditions of two beautiful iconic theatres, our diverse programme of work harnesses the power of performance, cultivates intellectual curiosity and excites learning to make Shakespeare accessible for all.
Please do not hesitate to apply, we’d love to hear from you.
For more information on the role, please download the job description. To apply, please complete our online Application Form and send a copy of your CV& Portfolio to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to improving diversity and inclusion across our organisation. Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single specification. If you’re excited about the role but your experience or qualifications don’t perfectly align, we encourage you to apply anyway. We particularly encourage applications from underrepresented groups such as the global majority, LGBTQA+, those with a disability and neurodiverse conditions.